All returned items are subjected to a 15% restocking fee.
To return your product, you should address your product to:27 Norfolk St, Killara NSW 2071, Australia.
You will be responsible for paying for your own shipping costs for returning your item. Shipping costs are non-refundable. When returning your purchase, we recommend that you insure your package at the original value of the contents. We won’t be responsible for any missing in transit, or damaged shipment.
We only replace items if they are defective or damaged. If you need to exchange a damaged item for the same item, send us an email at [email protected] to advise us of the issue and address your damaged item to:27 Norfolk St, Killara NSW 2071 Australia.
If you have received a damaged package or broken contents, please contact us immediately within 3 business days after delivery. Upon acceptance of the package, please inspect the contents immediately. If you find the contents unacceptable, contact us with a picture of your package.
If you received a wrong item, please email within 3 business days of receiving the package. We’ll process a new shipment for you immediately.
Once your returned items are received and inspected by us, we will send you an email to notify you that we have received your returned item. We will also notify you of the approval or rejection of your refund.
If your claim is approved, your refund will then be processed, and a credit will automatically be applied to your credit card or original method of payment, within 7 business days. Please note; in some instances it may take a couple of extra days for the transaction to appear on your account.
If you have not received an approved refund, then initially contact your credit card company to confirm there are no pending transactions to take place that may represent your expected refund. If you’ve done this and still cannot trace your refund, please contact us at [email protected] for further follow up.
Pay extra attention to detail when providing your shipping/billing address information:
- If you notice incorrect information has been provided, please email us immediately. Provided your order is still in transit, under your instruction we can request a package interception. With such instruction there is a $11.00 re-routing fee applied by the shipping carrier. Should this take place you will be required to pay for this instruction and note this fee is non-refundable.
- If any order is returned to us due to an incorrect shipping address being provided by the customer, at the customer’s request and expence we will reship the order.
- If the customer does not wish to have the order reshipped, there will be a 15% restocking fee plus the original shipping charges.
- We are not responsible if you have not maintained your profile to reflect your current details.
- Orders that are shipped to a customer & refused will be charged shipping costs and a 15% restocking fee.
Our policy lasts 10 days. If 10 days have gone by since you received your purchase, unfortunately your returns won’t be eligible for a refund or exchange. To be eligible for a return, your item must be unused and in the same condition that you received it. It must also be in the original packaging.
mon ― fri 9am ― 5pm